In an ever changing world where financial institutions are devaluing their customers wishes for face to face advice, I take pride in providing the personalised service which appeals to my clients.
I look after the needs of individuals, families and businesses and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your own circumstances with you, whether your priorities are:
- Protecting your family
- Making the most of your money
- Choosing the right mortgage
- Creating more income
- Retirement planning
- Inheritance and tax planning
- Re-evaluating your current financial arrangements to see that they still meet your needs
- Any other aspects of financial planning you may need assistance with
Please feel free to browse and if you have any questions please do contact me.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.